August 27, 2020
Gaetano Donates Respiratory Triage Tents
June 29, 2020
To help in the fight aginst COVID-19, Charles A Gaetano Construction set-up and donated respiratory triage tents, barriers and heat equipmet for both St. Luke's Hospital and St. Elizabth's Hospital campuses. The respiratory triage tents are set-up to identify potential coronaviruses cases outside the hospital to help midigate the amout of people that com in contact with the virus.
All Community Involvement
For many years Gaetano Construction has been pleased to contribute to worthy causes that improve the quality of life in our community. We will continue to do so in the years to come. We invite you to view some of these ventures listed in this section.
- Gaetano Donates Respiratory Triage Tents - June 29, 2020
- United Way & Greater Utica Area Thanks Gaetano - March 1, 2017
- The Mighty Run 2014 - October 30, 2014
- Gaetano Employees Participate in 2014 National Walking Day - April 2, 2014
- America's Greatest Heart Run & Walk - October 9, 2013
- Gaetano Sponsors "The Mighty Run" - October 8, 2013
- Gaetano Volunteers for Saranac Thursday Concert Series - August 29, 2013
- Habitat for Humanity - January 23, 2012
- Habitat for Humanity - November 5, 2010