May 31, 2018
Gaetano Sponsors "The Mighty Run"
October 8, 2013
Charles A. Gaetano Construction Corporation was a Course Sponsor for The Mighty Run. The Mighty Run is a 5k cross country run with several obstacles to climb over and under throughout the course. The Run took place on May 4, 2013 at the Masonic Care Community campus in Utica. In addition to donating labor and material to construct the obstacles, several Gaetano employees donated their time on race day to help martial the course. Dan Burke is pictured here, building one of the climbing walls. The next "Mighty Run" will take place on September 13, 2014.
See the website to view this event at www.themightyrun.com
All Community Involvement
For many years Gaetano Construction has been pleased to contribute to worthy causes that improve the quality of life in our community. We will continue to do so in the years to come. We invite you to view some of these ventures listed in this section.
- United Way & Greater Utica Area Thanks Gaetano - March 1, 2017
- The Mighty Run 2014 - October 30, 2014
- Gaetano Employees Participate in 2014 National Walking Day - April 2, 2014
- America's Greatest Heart Run & Walk - October 9, 2013
- Gaetano Sponsors "The Mighty Run" - October 8, 2013
- Gaetano Volunteers for Saranac Thursday Concert Series - August 29, 2013
- Habitat for Humanity - January 23, 2012
- Habitat for Humanity - November 5, 2010