May 31, 2018
Habitat for Humanity
January 23, 2012
During the weeks of December 19th and 25th 2011 the Charles A. Gaetano Construction Corp. of Utica, NY donated their labor, tools and equipment to complete the drywall of a new 2-story home on Lansing Street in Utica for the Oneida County Habitat for Humanity organization.
Habitat for Humanity's Mission is to provide simple, decent, and affordable housing to their neighbors in need. Gaetano Construction is pleased to be able to contribute to such a worthy cause helping to improve our community.
All Community Involvement
For many years Gaetano Construction has been pleased to contribute to worthy causes that improve the quality of life in our community. We will continue to do so in the years to come. We invite you to view some of these ventures listed in this section.
- United Way & Greater Utica Area Thanks Gaetano - March 1, 2017
- The Mighty Run 2014 - October 30, 2014
- Gaetano Employees Participate in 2014 National Walking Day - April 2, 2014
- America's Greatest Heart Run & Walk - October 9, 2013
- Gaetano Sponsors "The Mighty Run" - October 8, 2013
- Gaetano Volunteers for Saranac Thursday Concert Series - August 29, 2013
- Habitat for Humanity - January 23, 2012
- Habitat for Humanity - November 5, 2010