May 31, 2018
America's Greatest Heart Run & Walk
October 9, 2013
Charles A. Gaetano Construction Corporation is a proud supporter of America's Greatest Heart Run and Walk and their efforts to fight heart disease, stroke and to promote a healthier lifestyle. Over the past 8 years we have been the sponsor of the Two of Hearts Car Raffle. The money raised by the raffle is part of the overall money raised for the annual America's Greatest Heart Run and Walk. Our Company hosts several live telethons from the corporate office at 258 Genesee Street in Utica to help promote ticket sales for the raffle. In addition Charles A. Gaetano Construction participates in the Annual Heart Run and Walk with its own "Team Gaetano". In 2012 Charles A Gaetano Construction was the recipient of the American Heart Association's "Gold Level" Fit-Friendly Worksite. This past September, Rob Munson, one our Project Managers was recognized with the American Heart Association's Leadership Volunteer Achievement Award for securing the Gold Level Fit-Friendly Worksite distinction for Gaetano Construction.
All Community Involvement
For many years Gaetano Construction has been pleased to contribute to worthy causes that improve the quality of life in our community. We will continue to do so in the years to come. We invite you to view some of these ventures listed in this section.
- United Way & Greater Utica Area Thanks Gaetano - March 1, 2017
- The Mighty Run 2014 - October 30, 2014
- Gaetano Employees Participate in 2014 National Walking Day - April 2, 2014
- America's Greatest Heart Run & Walk - October 9, 2013
- Gaetano Sponsors "The Mighty Run" - October 8, 2013
- Gaetano Volunteers for Saranac Thursday Concert Series - August 29, 2013
- Habitat for Humanity - January 23, 2012
- Habitat for Humanity - November 5, 2010