May 31, 2018
Colgate University—Bunche House Educational
This 1930’s vintage stone structure was originally built and owned by the members of the Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity. After its purchase by the University, the building was gutted to the exterior stone veneer and the complete structure was rebuilt. The work also included complete replacement of all heating, plumbing and electrical systems. When completed, not only was the interior of this magnificent structure returned to its original beauty, but it also satisfies all of today’s ADA requirements and life safety codes. This project was completed in 2000 and came to a total construction cost of $1.7M.