PEP Boys Automotive Super Center Commercial
New Hartford, NY
Owned by The PEP Boys, a Philadelphia-based company established in 1924, and a Butler Corporate account client, this 33,000 square-foot facility was completed in 1992 as part of the firm's northeast expansion efforts. The masonry bearing structure was built in just 110 days, and features 8 service bays and 25,000 square-feet of retail and warehouse space.
Further information about Butler Design/Build projects can be obtained by contacting David L. Kleps, Vice President of the Design/Build Butler Building Department.