View All People
Estimator/Project Manager, Design-Build
Mr. O'Bryant who has over 12 years of construction knowledge and expertise has joined Gaetano Construction's Design-Build staff. Eric is a graduate of Austin Community College, Austin, Texas with an A.A.S. Architectural & Engineering Computer Aided Design-Architectural specialization. He was previously employed by McDonald & Monterose Architects as a project manager.
Eric's responsibilities consist of in-house architectural design that is reviewed by licensed architects and engineers, through the use of computer-aided drafting software such as Revit & AutoCAD. As estimator, his responsibilities include material take-off and labor estimates, as well as subcontractor and supplier pricing. As project manager he will be also be involved with negotiating subcontracts and purchase orders as well as establishing project schedules and coordinating overall activities to complete each project. Mr. O'Bryant is presently participating in a LEED training and certification course.
Because Eric has been involved in a wide range of construction projects, he is a valuable asset to our company.
(Presently) Charles A. Gaetano Construction Corp. (Assistant Project Manager/Estimator)
Black River Outdoor Education Program (BROEP)-New Office, Boonville/Forestport, NY 2,000 SF Office Building with high-level finishes, cedar-shake exterior, triple-glazed windows & doors, spray-foam insulation, pre-finished cherry interior walls, plaster ceiling, slate flooring, granite countertops, cherry cabinetry, heat-recovery ventilator, high-efficiency boiler, hot water baseboard heat with cast iron radiators, and custom lighting.
(2010-2013) McDonald & Monterose Architects (Project Manager)
- Utica Mutual Insurance Re-roofing, 17,500 SF- Complete study & design for new roof & wall flashing - $610,000
- Hamilton College-Carnegie Hall Re-roofing, 8,500 SF-Complete study & design for new roof - $400,000
- Deerfield Town Offices & Highway Garage Renovations Extensive remedial work to the building shell of the garage. - $178,000.
- Town Office work involved 2 phases.
- Phase 1 focused on roof repair, Window replacements and a new ADA compliant Vestibule was added to main entrance - $215,000
- Phase 2 extensive renovation to offices, board room & senior's center - $260,000
- CACI Office Relocation, Rome, NY 4,500 SF, 2-level fit-out for offices, conference rooms, reception area and lower level SCIF (Secured Compartmentalized Information Facility) Lab, Staff Support spaces and networking facilities including installation of ADA-compliant LULA elevator - $600,000
- 2006-2007 Minyard Plumbing & Heating
- 2002-2006 U.S. Army
- 1998-2002 Apprentice Plumber
- A.A.S. in Architectural & Engineering Computer Aided Design-Architectural Specialization, Austin Community College, Austin, Texas
- Certificate in Architectural & engineering Computer Aided Design Civil Specialization, Austin Community College, Austin Texas