May 31, 2018
The PeopleView All People
William C. Gaetano
Executive Vice President
Mr. Gaetano has worked at the Charles A. Gaetano Construction Corp. since 1969. In 1993 he assumed responsibility for the company's business development. Under his leadership, the firm has tripled its work volume performed, while the business has grown into a full-service general contractor and design-build firm. Mr. Gaetano is responsible for over $50 million in work.
There are a number of industries which Mr. Gaetano focuses on including healthcare, educational and institutional, retail, commercial, manufacturing and warehousing, along with multi-unit and residential projects. Mr. Gaetano has generated jobs for the company ranging from $50,000 to $25 million in value.
Mr. Gaetano's broad range of responsibilities include business development, marketing, corporate/community relations, insurance, bonding and banking.
Affiliations & Awards
- Board Member, Associated General Contractors of America
- Former President and Former Director, General Building Contractors of New York State (GBC)
- Advisory Board Member, SUNY Delhi
- Board Member, Mohawk Valley Edge
- Member, Utica Industrial Development Corp.
- 1997 - Distinguished Alumni Award, Delhi College