August 27, 2020
The PeopleView All People
Assistant Project Manager & Estimator
Kristen joined Charles A. Gaetano Construction early in 2018. She is a graduate of Clarkson University with a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Civil Engineering. During her schooling Kristen was afforded the opportunity to intern at various companies, including Gaetano Construction, gaining experience and putting into practice what she has learned. She has worked closely with our pre-construction department as an Assistant Project Manager and Estimator, utilizing her skills in AutoCAD and Revit to expedite the pre-construction process on multiple projects.
Presently she is working as the Project Manager for a job at the Dunham Public Library in Whitesboro New York. The renovation project consists of new ceiling, flooring, and a glass partition, as well as, a new exterior window, creating a better overall atmosphere for the library.
As Project Manager, Kristen is responsible for the communication between owners and the construction team. Her responsibilities include preparation of subcontracts, purchase orders, submittals, and change orders. She also creates and maintains project schedules and coordinates direct manpower, including subcontractors.
- (2018-Present) - Charles A. Gaetano Construction, Assistant Project Manager
- (2017) - Rosh Brothers Construction, Latham, NY - Project Manager Intern
- (2016) - Clark Patterson Lee Engineering, Rochester, NY - Civil Engineer Intern
- Dunham Public Library - Project consists of new ceiling, flooring, and a glass partition, as well as, a new exterior window, creating a better overall atmosphere for the library.
Education & Training
- Clarkson University - Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- OSHA 10-Hour Course
- Special Training - AutoCAD and Revit
- ICRA for Construction Awareness
- Procore Certified