May 31, 2018
The PeopleView All People
Mr. Markham has joined our Project Management team bringing with him over 18 years of experience in the construction industry having a strong background in Plumbing/HVAC along with all other aspects of commercial construction. He has been involved in developing the scopes of projects, estimating, and construction management. Types of projects he has managed or been a part of involving new construction or renovations include Waste Water Treatment Plants, College, Hospital, Medical, Pharmaceutical, and Retail buildings.
As Project Manager, Nick is responsible for facilitating communication between owners and the construction team. His duties include preparation of subcontracts, purchase orders, submittals, change orders and estimates, including proposals. He also maintains project schedules and coordinates direct manpower, including subcontractors.
Wegmans's Store - Renovation and addition of 14,000 SF. Contract value ~$15m
Marist College - Phase 1 Added (2) Dorm Buildings. Contract value ~$50M
Golisano Children's Hospital, Syracuse, NY - Added six floors to existing wing. Total Contract value ~$200M
- (2018 - Present) - Charles A. Gaetano Construction Corp. (Project Manager)
- (2013 - 2018) - The Pike Company (Engineer-Assistant Project Manager)
- (2009 - 2013) - The Bell Company (Engineer-Assistant Project Manager)
- (2006 - 2009) - The McKissack Group (Project Manager Intern)
- Alfred State College - Bachelors of Technology in Construction Management
- SUNY Morrisville - Associates of Applied Science in Design and Drafting
- OSHA 30-Hour Course
- AGC Courses