May 31, 2018
The PeopleView All People
Mr. Reed has joined our Estimating Team bringing with him over 10 years of experience in the construction industry. He has been involved in developing the scopes of projects, estimating, and construction management.
His responsibilities for Gaetano Construction involve Estimating, Preparation of Bids, Selection of Subcontractors based on ability to perform the work, and working directly with Architects and Owners on Design/Build and Conceptual drawings.
Rob's experience and knowledge of the construction field makes him a valuable asset to our company.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES 8.2 - Developed complete scope and estimate for the Civil Works portion of a new building. Contract value ~$30M
GLOBALFOUNDRIES 8.1 Expansion - Developed and maintained the schedule for MEP subcontractors; managed special equipment contract and subcontractor equipment training program; coordinated BIM for MEP subcontractors; managed site conditions for the subcontractor trailers and project parking. Contract value ~$250M
Quad-C at SUNY IT - Managed the contracts for multiple subcontractors including the Architectural finishes, Site works and Third-party testing. Contract value ~$250M
Special Touch Bakery - Developed and managed the demolition and architectural finishes of a bakery renovation. Contract value ~$100,000
- (2017-Present) - Estimator - Charles A. Gaetano Construction Corp.
- (2016-2017) - Project Manager/Estimator - E. Smith Contractors LLC/SGTR, LLC
- (2012-2016) - Project Engineer - M&W Group
- (2011) - Project Management Intern - M&W Group
- SUNY Delhi - B.T. in Construction Management
- SUNY Delhi - A.S. Applied Science, in Construction Technology
- OSHA - 30-Hour Course - 8/2013
- OSHA - 510
- OSHA Fall Protection & Ladder/Stairway Safety Certified - 2/2017
- OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica Certified - 2/2017
- NYSDEC Certificate of Erosion & Sediment Control - 12/2016