ASHE Construction in Healthcare Workshop
January 17, 2014
On January 14th and 15th four members of the Gaetano Construction Management Team completed the Healthcare Construction Certificate Program in Manheim, Pennsylvania. The two-day program was presented by the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE). Ron Hrynuk-Superintendent, Scott Major-Superintendent, Brett Babicz-Project Manager and Steve Perez-General Superintendent earned certificates in the workshop which dealt with the construction process in healthcare facilities. Areas of emphasis included:
- The Business Environment of Healthcare
- The Language of Healthcare
- Infection Control & Prevention
- Team Building & Communication
- Healthcare Technologies including MEP & Medical Gas Systems
- Life Safety
- Patient Needs & Expectations
- Owner's Expectations of Constructors
We at Gaetano Construction continue to educate and train our staff to meet the ever-changing requirements of constructing in healthcare facilities.
Pictured in the photo from left to right are Steve Perez, Brett Babicz, Ron Hrynuk and Scott Major.